Volunteering is a great way to give back to your community as shown by your peers above. You have more to gain with this valuable experience, including, but not limited to opportunities to expand your network, gain/enhance skills, and have fun.
There are currently several ways to be involved with the PM4C Organization, the DC area PMDoS event, as well as working with our PMDoS Global Team members!
PM4C Organization Volunteer
- Participate by supporting an organizational function in Project Management for Change year-round (Pro Bono, 5-20 hours a week).
- Earn volunteer PDUs for each hour you contribute.
- Take on more responsibility to support an organization and hold yourself accountable to deliver on standards to support PM4C operations.
- Grow and enhance existing skills, impacting nonprofits indirectly.
- Work with our PMDoS Global members to help them plan and host PMDoS events all over the world!
Day of Service Volunteer (2017 volunteer registration is closed, 2018 coming soon!)
- Sign-up to volunteer for events in your local community.
- Earn PDUs for the time spent on the events.
- Take on more responsibility to help nonprofits in your local community through events.
- Help nonprofits grow and enhance their existing capabilities directly.