Volunteering is a great way to give back to your community. There are multiple benefits, including: opportunities to expand your network, gain/enhance skills, and have fun.
There are currently several ways to be involved with the PM4C Organization, which include supporting the DC area PMDoS event, or working with our PMDoS Global Team members.
PM4C Organization Volunteer
· Participate by supporting an organizational function in Project Management for Change year-round (Pro Bono, 5-20 hours a week).
· Earn volunteer PDUs for each hour you contribute.
· Take on more responsibility to support an organization and hold yourself accountable to deliver on standards to support PM4C operations.
· Grow and enhance existing skills, impacting nonprofits indirectly.
· Work in the Project Management Office (PMO) to help plan PMDoS events.
Day of Service Volunteer
· Sign-up to volunteer for events in your local community. For a list of local events, visit our Events page.
· Can’t find an event in your city? Contact us to become an Impact Director and bring PMDoS to you!
· Earn PDUs for the time spent on the events.
· Have a social impact on your own community by helping nonprofits you know and love!
· Help nonprofits grow and enhance their existing capabilities through direct support that leverages your Project Management skills.
NOW RECRUITING: PMDoS DC20 PMO Volunteer
The DC 2020 event is building their Event PMO and is looking for volunteers for the workstreams identified below. If you’re interested in joining our volunteer family, please contact us using the webform or reach out to the appropriate workstream lead.
The ideal volunteer assignment will create a win-win-win for everyone: the PMO gains from your experience, you get to share in the rewarding experience that keeps our staff coming back year after year, the PMO continues to mature from your valuable experience, and local nonprofits attend another smashing event!
Not sure what you’re interested in? Contact the Volunteer Management Lead at email@example.com
· Event Operations, Lead: Adam Caruso
· Finance, Acting Lead: Harry Zolkower
· Marketing/Communications, Lead: Open position, contact Volunteer Management to apply
· NonProfit Engagement, Lead: Jeanne Edwards
· Outreach, Lead: David Craig
· Quality Management, Lead: Ed Rafferty
· Technology, Lead: Bobby Goel
· Volunteer Management, Lead: Rizwan Oskoui