Unlimited Access to Volunteer & Nonprofit Training
We’ve scheduled a third PM Volunteer session on Wednesday, January 11 at 7 PM, in case people haven't signed up for either of the first two: Final Training Registration
Also, this is the link to our PM Volunteer recording for people to view at their leisure: Training Recording
We will provide a link to the recording of the Nonprofit training by separate email shortly!
Don’t forget that your registration provides you unlimited access to the recorded sessions up to the Day of the event to you can refresh and review at your convenience.
Important Things You Need to Know About PMDoS DC 2017 To Be Held on Monday, January 16, 2017 at the University of Maryland College Park
Adele H. Stamp Student Union Building
University of Maryland
3972 Campus Drive
College Park, MD 20742
There are multiple entrances into Adele H Stamp; all will have signs to PMDoS registration.
- Enter from North Gate Main Entrance on Baltimore Avenue
- Follow Campus Drive until you see Adele H Stamp Student Union on your right
- Turn onto Union Lane
- Parking Garage 1 will be on your left
- If full, continue down Union Lane, turn right onto Fieldhouse Road. Regents Drive Parking Garage will be on your left.
- All University of Maryland parking is free on January 16th as it is a federal holiday.
- Registration Opens: 8 a.m.
- Event is from 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Breakfast and Lunch will be provided
- Bring business cards to network!
- The recommended attire for this event is business professional.
- If you can't make it - TELL US ASAP!
How do I Drive There: Click here for driving directions: http://bit.ly/1J3HZuw
How Do I Get There using Public Transport?
Metro Rail are running a modified schedule as January 16th 2017 is a federal holiday. Please be sure to plan your trip accordingly to arrive in good time for registration.
- Take the Red Line train (toward Glenmont);
- Transfer at the Fort Totten station to the Green Line train (toward Greenbelt)
- Get off at the College Park/U of MD station.
- Take the Green Line train (toward Greenbelt)
- Get off at the College Park/U of MD station
PMDoS Shuttle buses will pick up / drop off attendees on the EAST side of Metrorail station to/ from bus stop in front of Stamp Student Union run every 15 minutes between 7 a.m. and 9:15 a.m. then 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. The buses are maroon and white and marked "Chartered" and will be the only UMD shuttle buses running on January 16th 2017.
In case of inclement weather, how do I know if event has been cancelled?
Before setting out, please check www.pm4change.org for Event Cancellation and University of Maryland website www.umd.edu for Campus Closure announcements. The PMDoS event will be cancelled if the University of Maryland is closed due to inclement weather.
Other ways you can support our shared mission:
1. Donate to help us fund the cost of PMDoS. Consider donating through the:
a) Facebook fundraiser: Make a donation, and then you encourage your network to donate as you share on all of your social media channels. Simply share the fundraiser with your Facebook friends (share is at the top of the page) and then copy the link to LinkedIn and Twitter (plus your email network, etc.)
b) an individual or team in the Fundraising Competition,
c) look for our “Dip Jar” at PMI events for easy credit card swipe donations of $17,
d) Donation Page on our website, or,
e) Skip those crazy malls and partake of a great opportunity to increase Project Management for Change's AmazonSmile donations by doing all of your shopping at smile.amazon.com
3. Engage the leaders of your company through sponsorship or bringing PMs to the event!
4. Talk about it…. Share on social media.
Follow: @PMDoSDC & @PM4Change
"I #ScopeforChange @PMDoSDC because…"
Please send out the following post on your LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter networks
“I signed up to help change the world, one project at a time! Have you? @PMDoSDC”
PMDoS OverviewDon't forget to share with your network!
SEE Brisbane PMDoS 2016 in ACTION!
AMAZING video of their very successful 1st PMDoS!
Support PMDoS while doing your AMAZON shopping!
Thank you to all of our Founding Sponsors!
IT IS HERE! The NEW PM4Change
WEBSITE is Open for Business
Look for our “Dip Jar” at PMI events for easy credit card swipe donations of $17 to support PMDoS 2017